Sunday, March 31, 2013

just a note - CTS21

One more for the night, and off to bed I go!  This has been a long day, but as many of you can relate......creating something from the heart is very relaxing! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Cas(e) this Sketch.  I really love this sketch, but as many of you who know me - CAS is still something that I am working very hard at.  I hope this is CAS enough! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, diecut and stamps from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery, mini envelope from Maya Road, misc. button and mini clothespin.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great week!
Cathy xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the quilty feel of this - the stitching and the patchwork dp - lots of pretty details here! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the homespun vibe! The embossed background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous patterns! I love your use of an envelope and the little hint of postage marks!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combo of kraft, this shade of blue ( or is it green?) and polka dots ios one of my faves. And you did a fab job with the sketch. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews