Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fleurs - DD44 and FMS77

Okay......so the laundry is finished and now I have some time to play! :)  I'm sure you all feel the same way that I do - this is alot more fun! :)

This card was created based off of this week's color challenge at Dynamic Duo's - Soft Yellow and Black and the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lot's of misc. scraps went into this card, but cardstock, stamps and twine from PTI and button from Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your evening - Cathy xxx :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice job with the sketch! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is stunning - what a gorgeous combination of colours! Such a gorgeous flower and I love the DSPs you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this combines some fab designer papers! I love the peek-a-boo of music note paper! So lovely! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Great job with both sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love the polka dots and plaid patterned paper together. And the pop of color on the flower is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy, I love the gingham paper and the twine/button. You nailed both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I adore the pop of color of the flower. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the daffodil really pops off your card, and the touch of musical paper is a fab addition! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews