Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello There - RS56 and CAS on Sunday4

Happy Monday - I hope you all had a good day!  I'm just happy Monday at the office is behind me!  The beginning of the week is always hectic and packed with emergencies!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Retro Sketches and CAS on Sunday's challenge - Flutterby.

DP's from American Crafts, cardstock, twine and stamps from PTI, wooden butterfly from Recollections and misc. button all have been added.

Off to post my card - enjoy the rest of your week!  Thanks for taking a peek - Cathy xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy... I LOVE the colors and that paper! Thank you so much for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - thanks so much for linking up to CAS on Sunday. A CAS design is all about 'more is less', so for our challenge we would need to see more white space/less pattern/a less complicated layout/less embellishments (or whatever you think is making the design not CAS). Although this particular card doesn't meet our challenge guidelines, we are thrilled that you were inspired to create a project with and we hope you'll link up another project soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews