Friday, March 8, 2013

Best Fishes! FTL231

TGIF - so happy it's Friday! :)  I was up early this morning and met my Sister for breakfast.  She is planning a bridal shower for my daughter, and we were ironing out the details - so exciting!
I'm back now and couldn't wait to play along with FTL and this fun sketch - so many possibilities, but this is what I came up with.

DP's from Teresa Collins, cardstock from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery, fish images compliments from Google Images.

Off to post my card - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx :)



4 comments:

  1. Well done - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-210.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-211.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews