Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hangin' with my peeps - CTS18 and PDCC172

Happy Thursday!  Thursday's are always a happy day for me - it's the beginning of my weekend.  I put in my 40 hours Mon-Thursday and our office is closed for the weekend.  Tomorrow, I am meeting my sister for breakfast, and we are putting together the plans for my daughter's bridal shower.  Such an exciting time for all of us! :)

This card was created based off of this week's color challenge at PDCC and the sketch at CTS.  What wonderful color's to work with - they remind me of Spring (ahhhhh Spring) and used with the perfect sketch! :)

Many scraps used here, cardstock and impression plate PTI, diecut for grass Quickutz,
digital image from Whimsie Doodles, baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. burlap and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!
Have a wonderful evening and I will be back tomorrow with a card or two!

Cathy xxx :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the fresh colours and the embossed background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plaid chickies and their brightly colored friends - what a charming scene! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card! love all the details and the great embossed background. have fun at the bridal shower... congrats to your daughter!! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card! I love the row of "peeps" peeking from the grass!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews