Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Grown with Love - DD43

Happy almost Thursday!!  The weekend is quickly approaching and my list is forever growing.  My daughter's bridal shower is the middle of April and my Sister and I are working out the final details.  The invitations go out tomorrow and we are getting more and more excited!  :)

Just in time for this week's challenge at Dynamic Duos.  The color's for this week's challenge - Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.  I really love these two colors together! :)

DP's - misc. scraps, cardstock, stamps, dies, buttons and twine from PTI, misc. paper doily and clothespin.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Enjoy your day tomorrow and I will see you back over the weekend!

Cathy xxx :)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all the shabby chic-ness of this card! The papers coordinate perfectly! Really a charming piece of work! I'm so glad you joined us at Dyanamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so utterly fabulous! Love every little detail you've included, including the doily, button, little peg... and those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! I just love the mix of patterns and all of the details you added. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love all the wonderful elements. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews