Thursday, April 4, 2013

Special Day - STB12 Feminine

Happy Thursday....my Friday!  I am so happy to have Friday's off - an extra day to my weekend!  Tomorrow, I have an early morning appointment to have my hair cut and highlighted, and I am joining a friend for lunch, and to check out a new boutique that opened in town. :)  How about you....any plans for the weekend?

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Seize the Birthday.  This was a great sketch to work with, and it gave me the oportunity to use this gorgeous paper from Teresa Collins that I have been hoarding! :)


DP's from Teresa Collins, cardstock, stamps, dies and twine from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!  Cathy xxx :)


3 comments:

  1. so lovely...soft and sweet! thanks for playing along with us at seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is so pretty!!! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so pretty! So soft and feminine. So happy that you joined us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews