Friday, March 1, 2013

Just because - PDCC171

Just a quick post and run - Friday night pizza..yum! :)  This card was created based off of this week's color challenge at PDCC.
These colors are all the rage right now.  My daughter's wedding in June is based off of these colors - so fresh and pretty!  Lot's of peach flowers mixed with succulents.

DP's from American Crafts, cardstock, twine, die and stamps from PTI, misc. seam binding ribbon, cabochon, burlap and pearl adhesives.

Off to post my card - have a great evening!  Cathy xxx :)





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love that bow! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is really gorgeous! I love all the dimension and the patterned papers. And that mason jar is one of my favorite images :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cathy, my goodness what a stunning card. I just saw it as a winner at PDC and just had to stop by! You've totally hit the nail on its head as far as the colors go and that bow - I have no words! Just became your newest follower and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews