Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life is a test....RS54 and Moxie Fab's Chevron Challenge

It's me again with a quick post and run - off to the grocery store this morning! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Retro Sketches and Moxie Fab's Chevron Challenge.  I think the two go hand-in-hand don't you?  I turned the sketch because it gave me a wider space to work with.

I had these stamps from SU that I have never used and when I saw the Chevron Challenge - I thought TV.  I have no clue why, but hey it worked!  It's funny, I can remember this style television set with the rabbit ears!  Eeek.....I'm getting old!  Boy have we come a long way or what with flat screens and the quality of picture!


DP's from MME, stamps from SU, cardstock and number dies from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery, misc. button and pearl adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)


3 comments:

  1. What a fun and cheery card! Love your sentiment...does that age us or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews