Tuesday, October 1, 2013

just because - STS5


Happy Tuesday and welcome to another fun sketch from Seize the Sketch!  This week's sketch was designed by Amy and is so versatile - you just have to play along! :)

                                                                          
Our sponsor this week is Timeless Twine, and they are offering 3 spools to the winner!!  You have until October 13 - so get your creative juices flowing! :)

      
DP's from Bo Bunny, paisley stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms, cardstock, button, twine and sentiment stamp from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek!  Make sure you check out all the other girl's cards for some added inspiration!

Cathy xxx




4 comments:

  1. I love your use of bold patterns! You're my kind of girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the great pattern mix of your pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Cathy

    I'm just a SUCKER for paisley. Paisley ANYTHING, so your card just jumped right out at me. All your design team really inspires me today, each of you showing me new ideas with patterns etc. I'm so happy to have taken this challenge!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun bright colours Cathy, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews