Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Winter Wishes - Whimsy & Stars Design Release of Snowy

You guessed it.........it's new release day at Whimsy and Stars Studio, and I am so excited to introduce you to "Snowy".  Isn't she the most adorable little snowgirl you have ever laid eyes on, and roasting a marshmallow by the fire......Mabelle is a genious! :)  Snowy can be found in shop and ready for instant download!

I decided to paper piece her snowsuit, add ultra-fine glitter to all the fur trim, and for the sentiment I heat embossed it.  Did you notice the marshmallow on the bottom? It's my favorite - lightly toasted! Where's the chocolate and graham crackers!! :)

If you haven't stopped by the Studio Blog - please do so! The DT did a spectacular job bringing little "Snowy" to life, and don't forget to comment for your chance at winning a digital image of your choice! Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!  Cathy xxx :)


4 comments:

  1. I love little Snowy she is so cute. You are very clever. Happy times. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the sweet snowman. Makes me want to start on my Christmas card stash! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews