Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hang In There - September AEI♥U Challenge


Happy Sunday!  I have been procrastinating for sometime now in entering Avery Elle's September AEI♥U Challenge.  One reason.....I have three stamp sets, and I couldn't think of an idea based off of the inspiration photo.  Then, in the middle of whipping up mashed potato's for dinner tonight.........it came to me - use the Funky Monkey set! :D
This card was very easy to make, and lots of fun!  I first dry embossed the background on white cardstock.
I then stamped my limb onto the paper and colored it in with Copics. Next, I used a diecut scalloped circle as my guide, and sponged the sky with an aqua ink.  Then, I stamped my monkeys and cut them out.  I put two small slits into the limb, and slipped the monkey's arm into it.  I then added a couple of coordinating buttons and baker's twine, stamped my sentiment, added pop-dots to the back and added to the embossed cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great week - Cathy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews