Saturday, October 5, 2013

you're a fungi - Sept. 30 - Oct. 6 Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Happy WCMD!!  It is pouring rain here today, and I am loving every minute in my little space creating cards, and surfing the net for inspiration.  Today, I am playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - anything goes!  I inked up my newest set of Paper Smooches stamps - Fanciful Fall and this is what I came up with!


Scraps from some old Sassafraslass, baker's twine from The Twinery, misc. cardstock.  Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your day creating!  Cathy xxx







1 comment:

  1. I love your cards the fungi one is cute and different. Do feel free to visit me in the orchard. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews