Saturday, October 5, 2013

if the broom fits - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Spooky Scene


Happy WCMD!  I hope you all had some time today to create a card or two - I did!  This card was created for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Spooky Scene!  I love creating Halloween cards, and this one was alot of fun! :)


DP's from doodlebug, stamps from Lil' Inker Designs, baker's twine from The Twinery, misc. tag and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your evening - Cathy xxx

3 comments:

  1. love this, Cathie! it's perfect for our spooky scene challenge! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I absolutely ADORE tags on cards! This is GREAT! And of course one of my favorite Halloween Sentiments EVER!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge "Spooky Scene!" Make sure to come back on the 15th for our all new challenge!!

    xoxoxo

    Jessica Kephart
    www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews