Monday, October 21, 2013

caught a bug? - Paper Smooches October 21-27 Cool Shades Challenge, RS86 and CAS on Sunday19




Happy Monday!  Tis the Season......colds, flu, cough, etc.  I thought with the cold damp weather, and everyone around me getting sick, this would be the perfect opportunity to break out my set of Healthy Vibe stamps, and play along with Paper Smooches Cool Shades Challenge with some help from Retro Sketch and CAS on Sunday - Get Well Soon.




 Lot's of scraps here from Echo Park - I think. Baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. google eyes!


Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

10 comments:

  1. I love your card so cute how those bugs are peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love how you interpreted the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst love it!!! the peeking bugs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too cute! LOVE how those bugs are peeking out from behind the panel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this stamp set, love those "bugs"! Great take on this week's Retro Sketch! -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, very cute! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card great. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh!! I love this one but I certainly won't want to give this away! The flu season just hit us earlier this month and I'm hoping everyone stay healthy! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! I loooooove this card-- what a clever use of these colors! And this card is perfect for Flu/cold season! LOVE:) THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week for the STRIPE trend watch challenge;)

    ps... so sorry I'm behind in leaving comments! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews