Tuesday, October 15, 2013

when pigs fly - STS6 and TAWS#39


Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another fun sketch at Seize the Sketch!  This week's sketch was designed by yours truly, and one that I felt could be used in many different ways - so give it a try and be sure to stop by the blog to see the wonderful creations of our DT! :)


Don't you just love that pig?  I just purchased several sets of stamps from The Alley Way, and this is my first time inking them up!  Can I say - love!  I also am entering this card in TAWS#39 - inspiration photo.  Don't you just love the colors in this photo?


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx :)

8 comments:

  1. Aren't TAWS stamps wonderful - and your showcase of your new arrivals here is delightful! Fabulous sketch, and your take is ever so inspiring! Thanks for sharing - and starting my Tuesday off with a smile!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Cathy! Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too CUTE!!! love the pig with wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card Cathy! Love the dry embossing mixed with the patterned papers..very effective and the saying ...goes without comment! Pigs fly every day of my life!! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love how you've got that adorable pig flying among the clouds! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...this is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, the little pig is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :) I am LOVING this creation! Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews