Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Winter Wishes from Whimsie Doodles


Happy Wednesday! I'm up on the blog today at Whimsie Doodles showcasing this little cutie - Deer Friend.
Isn't he just the sweetest!  :)  For those of you who didn't have a chance yesterday to visit the blog and see the new releases for November - please do so today.  There are so many a-dorable images for the holidays - perfect for your holiday cards!  Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day....the weekend is almost here!
Cathy xxx :)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card, Cathy!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as you did! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews