Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hope your holiday is Toyful - RS91

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Our first cold spell has hit, and I am all snuggled in my craft room creating today!  I can't think of a better way to spend a cold afternoon! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at RetroSketches.  This is one of those sketches that is perfect for any scraps you have laying around! 
Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and then my DH and I are off to Trader Joe's to pick up our turkey!  Enjoy your evening - Cathy xxx :)
 
 
                                                                                          


2 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews