Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let It Snow with Whimsy and Stars Studio

Welcome to new release day at Whimsy and Stars Studio!! Mabelle has created, the most darling whimsical snowman and sentiment this release - I love it!  I went digging for DP's that would bring out the fun in this image, and I do believe, I found it!MME - Colorful Christmas!

This image as well as many more holiday/winter images can be found in shop and ready for instant download!  Also, there is a Holiday Sale going on - 25% off your order of $6.00 or more from 11/12 thru 11/30!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the blog to see what the DT has created for you! Enjoy your day - Cathy

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews