Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Whimsy and Stars Studio - DS126



Happy Saturday!  I am up on the blog at Whimsy and Star's Studio today showcasing this darling image Pilgrim.  Aren't they just the sweetest?  This and all images can be found in shop for immediate download! I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than three week's away!Thanksgiving will be spent at our house - as always.  My DH wouldn't have it any other way - he love's the leftovers and always prepares a huge pot of Turkey Soup on Friday! :)














I am also playing along with The Deconstructed Sketch - this was the perfect sketch for my image! Also, please remember to check out the blog for daily inspiration! Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews