Sunday, November 10, 2013

What's perking? - RS89 and TAWS41



Happy Sunday!  Just a quick post and run - time for bed, but I wanted to play this week with TAWS and Retro Sketches - so one more it was!! :)

I just received this super cute set of stamps from TAWS - Breakfast Club and I have been itching to use them.  This was the perfect sketch!  DP's are just some scraps that I had, but I wanted to go for a winter-themed card and this seem to work quite well!


Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I just love the colors you picked, and the twine adds a perfect touch.. Thanks so much for linking up to the BIC at The Alley Way Stamps..
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are funky and fresh and I love how you combined both challenges! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute..and pretty! I love the snowflake diecut. That spotty mug is my favorite :) Thanks for joining us at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, what great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews