Saturday, May 29, 2010

You're so Sweet - FTL92

Just a quick post and run....this card was designed based off of this weeks sketch at Clean & Simple. I know alot of you are probably wondering......hmmmmm this is different that her usual style and you're right it is. Sometimes, I feel like I am stumped or that everything starts looking the same. So, I step back until I feel the inspiration once again to go "Shabby" or "Vintage".

Papers used are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket. Rubberstamped image from Lockhart Stamp Co., button and twine from Papertrey Ink, misc. twill all have been added.

I hope you are enjoying your day and thanks for taking a peek! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews