Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Summer ~ The Shabby Tea Room #9

I can hardly believe that it has already been 9 weeks since I first came upon this wonderful shabby little blog filled to the brim with inspiration! I am so happy to share with you....that I am the Guest Designer this week at The Shabby Tea Room!! :D To have my little ol' card showcased with the other designers - I am sooo honored! Thank you Debbie from the bottom of my shabby lil' heart!

This weeks challenge is chipboard. Well, Debbie picked the perfect week for me! I am the "queen of chipboard"! I love to paint, glitter, stamp, paper and embellish it, and if you can think of anything else I can do to it....let me know!:D

So, it's early in the week - plenty of time to create a card using chipboard - hop to it and go post! Have a great week - Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. Well I have to admit you are the queen of chipboard! This is Fabulous, I love everything about it! I heard its good to be Queen! :)

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Yes, it does look like you are a pro with chipboard! Thanks for being a Guest Designer for the Tea Room this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card ! It is beautiful, its so relaxing and just Gorgeous !!!! I can just go on and on about this card =) Probably one of my favorites out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews