Sunday, May 9, 2010

For You - EBTKS #14

Happy Mothers Day to all of you! I just received a wonderful gift from my DH.....a gift card to my favorite scrapbook store! Oh, he knows me so well! :)

This card was designed based off of EBTKS's challenge #14 - envelopes. I have had these envelopes lying around for sometime, and I am so happy that I finally got to use them. I shabby'd them up a bit with some white paint and embellished them with all my favorites.....pearls, trim, flower, shabby seam binding ribbon, twine, tag and diecut leaves. I am quite pleased with the way this card turned out and I think I just may make another one! :)

Well, I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. My kid's will be home later and one little Grandchild who will make this Mother's Day even more special. :) Cathy xx

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I think you should make a whole set of them! Great focal flower. So shabby chic and darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, wow, this is SO pretty! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and vintage! Love it - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful!! Love how you incorporated that envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful! Thanks for playing along with EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is totally gorgeous! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews