Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrate - CQC#32 and 2S4U#52

Oooh, I'm having fun today creating - a whole day off to do just what I love to do - create! :)

This card has been created based off of this weeks color scheme at ColourQ and Kazan's sketch at 2S4U.

The paper and flower I used are from Prima and scraps from My Mind's Eye, rubberstamped sentiment and twine from Papertrey Ink, decorative pins from Maya Road, vintage lace from an antique shop in Southern Illinois, rubberstamped image from Inkadinkado, misc. rhinestone adhesives all have been added.

I hope you have a chance to visit both of these challenge sites - alot of fun!
Enjoy your day - Cathy xx :)

8 comments:

  1. You go girl! hehe. :)

    This is so pretty. I love the butterfly iimage and the ruffled bottom. I think I might have to do more online ordering. You just can't get the "good stuff" in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love your scallops and your butterfly is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this blows me away. I love all of the gorgeous details and the butterfly...it is unreal!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! LOOOOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just such a lovely card....I am so behind, everybody has ruffles & fluffles on their cards, and I still haven't tried these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is stunning :)
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews