Saturday, April 11, 2009

Super Busy Saturday!

I thought, I would post early today because I just have so much to do. So......you are getting this before coffee and shower! I'm on my way to the City this morning to pick up my daughter and her boyfriend. They are just coming for Easter and then heading back. Their Spring break was a couple of weeks ago and they headed to Texas to Logan's Aunts. They made it a road trip and made all the stops along the way. Anyways, Courtney will be moving back for the summer after graduation, so she is already starting the move home. She told me to make sure the back of my SUV was clear because she has lot's of "stuff". Fun, fun!!

Tonight, we are also celebrating Courtney's 22nd birthday with family. So, I have some shopping and cleaning to do as well. Busy, busy!

I finished the card above last night so that I might have something fresh to post today. The pattern for this card is compliments once again from 2S4U - Kazan's sketch #19. I used papers from Bo Bunny, silk flower from Bazzill, paper punch flowers, misc. buttons, ribbon, rubber stamped image from PaperTrey ink. Lovin' these colors!

Well, I hope you all have a super Saturday and Happy Easter to you and your family! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your scalloped edge at the bottom of the card and the flower embellishment. This card is beautiful - hope your busy day goes well!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews