Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Birthday.......

and yes, another year older. Yesterday, I celebrated my "39th" birthday! As my kids would say....."weren't you that old last year?" I remember my Mother saying that in your mind you are forever young, but your body is what feels it's age. Boy, does it ever!

My DF planned a great day for the two of us. We went laser bowling! Yes, glow in the dark shoes in neon colors, loud music and kids everywhere! We played three games of course, because he already knew that that would be the tie-breaker! Of course, the birthday girl won again! :) We then went out to dinner at Jimmy Buffetts - Cheeseburger in Paradise. Great burgers and not to mention the "Pain in the Bahama" cocktail that I managed to get down! Yum-yum!:) Then we came home and he surprised me with a slice of my favorite cake (German Chocolate) and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. He never sounded so good! He gave me a hilarious birthday card - which I cannot go into great detail but it involves a squirrel and his body parts! He also gave me a gift card to my favorite scrapbook store. He knows, he can't go wrong there! He's the best!
Today, it is a rainy gloomy day and I hope to get a little bit more scrapping in before I pack it in for the night. I hope you all had a great weekend! Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews