Monday, April 6, 2009

Manic Monday - CP Sketch #10

Just when I thought we were on our way to Spring....I woke up this morning to four inches of snow! Yuck! Luckily, it has just about all melted. Then off to work, for a another crazy Monday of tooth decay! I work in a dental office as a Treatment Planner/Financial Planner and it never fails; Mondays are just crazy. My saying, "Tooth decay knows no holiday".

I had a chance to finish this card off last night. I was quite pleased with the way this turned out. I just love the soft yellow, blue and grey. Perfect for an anniversary card or wedding! The papers that I used are from Cosmo Crickets latest line.

I had a chance to check 2S4U's blog today for their new sketch and all I can say is this one is definitely going to be a challenge. I have already starting my thinking process.

Well, off to start dinner and finish an order than I'm working on. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely!!! You do such beautiful work! I had high hopes of Spring here, too :( It's cold & windy in Central TX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty! hope spring shows for you soon! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those flowers :) It's colod here in Texas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I took a closer look at your card... so wonderful... the stitching, labels, flowers,... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lovely work!!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really amazing. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love how feminine it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is one very lovely card :). I love all the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and romantic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun flowers and tags.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning! I love the vintage feel this has. What a great take on the sketch. So glad you could join us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, this is a WOW card! Love all the little details of labor of love you did on this card and the elegant feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews