Monday, April 13, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

"April Showers bring May Flowers"! I have to keep reminding myself of that as I listen to the rain hit the windows! Yesterday was such a beautiful Easter Sunday. I guess, if bad weather had to come it is better that it happened today! :)

I decided to do another card using the paper that I had left from Making Memories. Again, I just love the soft colors of this paper. One can never have too many flowers or buttons!

I entered this card on Papertake Weekly's Challenge this past week. It was my interpretation of the sketch that they posted. It was my first time entering and it was a fun sketch to work with.

Well, I'm off to complete some orders and if I have enough time, hopefully design a new card for tomorrow's blog post! Have a wonderful evening everyone! Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews