Friday, September 13, 2013

Halloween - Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Series Sept 9-15

TGIF and a happy one it was for me!  I just received my first ever "happy mail" from Paper Smooches!  I have had my eye on a few sets/dies and finally ordered!  I am so excited to ink them all up!!

So....with my new stamps, I am entering this card for this week's challenge at Paper Smooches (I just love that name)!  Here is the sketch - so play along! :)


DP's from We R Memory Keepers, misc. cardstock, baker's twine from The Twinery, misc. embossing folder and Witch and sentiment stamp/die from Paper Smooches! :)


You still have time - so play along!  Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your weekend! Cathy xxx :)





5 comments:

  1. EEK!! girl this is so spooky cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that was so clever to have the witch standing on the broom (instead of a banner element). Love it!! The texture in the background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOVE this card! I think that witch on the broom is tooooooo clever! FAB papers and design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you play along with us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews