Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Haunting - Whimsy and Stars Studio


Happy Sunday!  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  The weather has been  beautiful here in Chicago, and I couldn't ask for better Fall-like temperatures!  It's hard to believe that we are at the end of September, and we are all in Halloween mode!  I love creating cards for Halloween and Mabelle has designed some of the most darling images to play with!


This card was created using Halloween Girl. This and many more fall themed digital images can be found in Mabelle's shop and they're all instant download!  Thanks for visiting and happy creating!  Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews