Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just a note - FMS82

Happy Thursday!  We have been experiencing heavy rain here the past couple of days.  Today alone, we have had nearly 6 inches, and everything is completely flooded.  Fortunately, our home has remained dry, but the cul-de-sac where our home is situated was completely under water and we were unable to leave for work today!  The town where we live has been declared "A State of Emergency" as well as towns around us. It is a mess and more rain is on the way!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at FMS.  I just purchased all this fun paper and embellishments and couldn't wait to use them!

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a wonderful evening - Cathy xxx :)

DP's and embellishment from Francy Pants - Trendsetter, diecuts from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery, and misc. tag.

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! It's so bright and fun! I'm sorry to hear about all of the rain. That's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cathy! I love how you used the tag - what a great take on the sketch! I hope you have dried out and all is well in your neighborhood. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tag and love the tag designer paper too! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews