Saturday, April 13, 2013

happy New Baby - PDCC177 and CTS23

Happy almost Sunday!  I have finished all the little projects for my daughter's shower tomorrow and had time for one more card this evening! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at CTS and PDCC's colors of Midnight, Aqua and Terra Cotta.

A very CAS card for me, but I am happy with the way it turned out. Cardstock, stamps and tag die from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery, ink from Color Box.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and to bed!  Cathy xxx :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Cathy! Love the little sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - I think the background squares look like stitching! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped diagonal section, looks so cute behind the paper pieced boat :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful patterns! the colors look so great on your card. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch. So perfect for the both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews