Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to 2011 from The Shabby Tea Room

Welcome to the first challenge of The New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful celebration and are ready to ring in the New Year with another fun challenge from The Shabby Tea Room.  This week (#43) our hostess is Nicole, and she challenges you all to create a card/project using 11 different elements/layers/embellishments, etc.  So drag out your stash, and get creating! :)

Our sponsor this week is Cosmo Cricket and up for grabs is a 6 x 6 pack of Garden Variety & Material Girl DSP!! 

DP's used for this card are from Making Memories, buttons and handstamped sentiment from PTI, handstamped image from Tim Holtz, Copics, glitter from Martha Stewart,  misc. rhinestone adhesives, twine, shabby seam binding ribbon, and paper flower.

Make sure you stop by my Shabby GF's blogs to see their beautiful creations! Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating!  Cathy xx :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Melissa Bove - Creating from the Heart

9 comments:

  1. oooh...I just LOVE these colors you have used! Everything fits so perfectly together! Another master piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure shabby loveliness, Cathy! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card this is, totally elegant and delicate!! Love the whole!! Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful design, Cathy!! I always enjoy your Tea Room creations! Wanted to thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment on my baby bag. (And good for you on that new computer/printer...hat HAS to make life sweeter!!). Thanks again and have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Cathy. Love the stamped image and all the pretty shabby details. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Cathy!! So very sweet!! This card is so beautiful on so many levels!! I love the TH stamp!!! Wonderful embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I love birds. You card is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love all your sewing! I just got a sewing machine but when I practiced I was having a hard time keeping my lines straight so now I'm scared to use it! I guess I better practice more. Have a blessed week, Melisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews