Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketch This - TSTR #44

It's Monday and time for another fun challenge from The Shabby Tea Room!  This week our lovely host is Pattie and she has chose a great sketch for all of you to work with.  Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish, and the DT was given their choice of a digital image.  I chose Chester The Snowman! Isn't he adorable?  The winner this week will receive two digital images!! :)

DP's are from My Mind's Eye, cardstock, ribbon, buttons, twine and scalloped border die from PTI, frame die from Spellbinders, Copics, glitter from Martha Stewart and misc. sentiment stamp.

Make sure you stop by my Shabby GF's blogs to see their beautiful creations! Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating!  Cathy xx :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Melissa Bove - Creating from the Heart

9 comments:

  1. So yummy, Cathy ... I {heart} that gor-jus satin ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and glittery! been snowing here and we have 6 inches in SC! So unusual for us. Want to make a snowman -- this card is inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Cathy. Love that paper and the adorable glittery snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little snowman! I just love him (or her)! The color combination is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful. I love that snowman image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the glitter added to Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest card!! I LOVE the colors and I have to get me that snowman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable card, Cathy! That snowman is SO cute. Love the glitter you added and love the striped paper. Really beautiful color combination, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews