Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Make My Day - TMS184

Just a quick post and run......can you tell than I am eager for Spring to arrive?  :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I loved this sketch - so many possibilities!

DP's from Cosmo Cricket, cardstock, button and ribbon from PTI, washi tape from MME, baker's twine from The Twinery, digital image from DigitalStampCharacters and sentiment from MFT.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Cathy xxx :)

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I had not seen this one before. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love the spring colors and that little sweetie is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper piecing is wonderful!! Cute image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love all the papers & bright colours! We're snowed in so I'm loving the colour :) I'm so glad you could play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews