Sunday, February 24, 2013

Viva La Verve - VLVFEB2013

Happy Sunday!  A beautiful bright and sunny day in Chicago today, but looks can be deceiving!  It's chilly! :)

This post may be a little lengthy, but it's Viva La Verve's monthly sketch challenge, and luckily for me I made it thru - 4 cards! :)

This card was created based off of the sketch for Week 1. Just a quick review.....DP's from MME, cardstock, button, twine and stamp from PTI, misc. paper doily, flower cabochon and decorative pins.


This card was created based off of the sketch for Week 2.  I am loving this color scheme and DP's from Teresa Collins!  Cardstock , twine, button, ribbon and stamps from PTI, decorative pin from My Memory Keepers and mini parcel from Jolee's.

Week 3 - I decided to go a little shabby on this one.  DP's from Prima as well as the clock, resin bird and a couple of the flowers.  Cardstock, sentiment stamp from PTI, Paris stamp from Cavallini Papers, misc. seam binding ribbon, paper doily and rhine stone button.

And lastly, Week 4.  I love the bright fun colors of this card - DP's from American Crafts as well as the adhesive badge.  Cardstock, twine, felt, diecuts and stamps from PTI, misc. shabby seam binding ribbon and button.

Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy the rest of your 
weekend!  Cathy xxx :)





3 comments:


  1. These are all stunning! Wow you put a lot of work into your creations. They are lovely. And your pics look GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four of these cards are beautiful, so many lovely layers and details. Glad I stopped by today. Now I am inspired to go create some cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are all beautiful! Lovin' all the pretty patterned papers.:)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews