Friday, February 22, 2013

You make me happy when skies are grey - TMS186

It's me again....back with another card!  I love Friday's just for this reason - creating! :)  This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Another great sketch, and so many possibilities!  :)

DP's from American Crafts, cardstock, diecuts and stamps and ribbon from PTI, misc. crocheted trim and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Who knows.....maybe I will be back with one more before the day ends!  :)

Cathy xxx :)

4 comments:

  1. So adorable Cathy! Love the umbrella. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love the colors and the umbrella and boots!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! I love that sentiment :) So cute with the rainbow rain. I love the bling on the boots too - I want a pair like that :) Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! I love it - it's perfect for a gloomy day. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews