Saturday, May 29, 2010

...sit back and relax... - GS #40

Good morning and a happy Saturday to you! Chicago weather will not disappoint today....Sunny, hot and humid and in the mid 80's. I think Summer has finally arrived and hopefully will stick around! :)

This card was designed based off of this weeks sketch at Get Sketchy. A fun sketch to work with and worked real well with my new stamp from Lockhart Stamp Co. Papers used are from Heidi Swapp, misc. buttons and crocheted trim.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and for those of you who have family or friends who have served for our country - we thank you for your service! :) Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely image! Is that a lemonade or a Margarita? hehe. Guess it depends on the time of day hu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp, I have the Adirondack chair from the same company.. I want to collect all the chairs and make a set of cards.. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews