Saturday, May 22, 2010

Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge

Happy Saturday! Late start for me today, but......I plan on getting quite a few challenges completed today! :)

This card was created based off of the rich color scheme at Embellish Magazine - a beautiful combination of Green, black and Kraft. This card measures approximately 5.5(h)x4(w) and is made with DP from October Afternoon, Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink, rubberstamped image from Hero Arts, Essential Glue Pad, grosgrain ribbon and rhinestone adhesives all have been added. I have to mention a great new product that I used to give the greenery its texture - Flower Soft (ultra fine) in Sage. This stuff is great and easy to use - it adds such wonderful texture! Let me know what you think. :)

Off to post my card - have a wonderful afternoon! Cathy xx :)

7 comments:

  1. Love this card...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, love all the details! So glad you joined us in the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that stamp you used is that Hero Arts?Your ribbon is so yummy...totally lovely card...good luck with the challenge....I am just joining the challenge from Embellish Magazine too...would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews