Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Perfect Day - Off The Wall Craftiness #8

This has been a perfect day.....my laundry is done, dinner will be out of the oven in a few minutes and I managed to get a couple of cards completed. :)

This card has been created based off of the inspirational photo for Off The Wall Craftiness. I love these colors.....so, I just couldn't pass this one up!:)

Papers used are from My Minds Eye and Cosmo Cricket, ribbon from American Crafts, rubberstamped umbrella from PTI, rubberstamped duck and sentiment from October Afternoon, and misc. buttons all have been added.

Off to dinner....I tried a new recipe tonight.....Southwestern Meatloaf. I'll let you know! ;) Cathy

**After posting this card....I realized that I missed the deadline! Darn....I'll be sure to keep a closer eye on the date next time! :(

3 comments:

  1. This card is entirely way too cute! Love the image and the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you missed the deadline! It is so perfect for the challenge! I hope you can play along before thursday with the current challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews