Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wishing You and Yours.......

Yesterday, as I was driving thru town, I became inspired by all the holiday decorations. We have these beautiful old style lamp posts thru out our downtown area that have been all dressed up with greenery and lights and it looks so festive. I had these lamp post rubberstamps, but never thought to dress them up for the holiday. So, out came the Martha Stewart pine bough punch, and I put together a mini Christmas wreath. Of course, I had to add some crocheted trim and a beaded flourish. Tied off in a soft aqua satin ribbon and a rubberstamped sentiment from Papertrey Ink and it's good to go. I did post this card in my Etsy shop and it disappeared immediately! I had hoped it would be around for awhile - this is my favorite holiday card thus far.

Today, I hope to have some time in between loads of laundry (how glamorous) to create. I wish, I had more time, but unfortunately someone has to do the dirty work and it seems around here, I've been voted in! :) Enjoy your Sunday - it's rainy and gloomy here again today. Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews