Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sweetest Holiday Wishes

Thanksgiving dinner was a success. The china and crystal has been put away temporarily and the dining room table is back in business!! I hate putting up all my materials for the holiday, but what can I say......when there is a crowd - we have to be able to sit down at the dining room table.

This little card was created, knowing that the next item on my list is holiday baking. I don't know about you.....but once Thanksgiving is over, it's like someone puts the calendar on fast forward. There never seems to be enough time to get everything done.

This card was created using some patterned papers that I had left, I believe from last year. KI Memories, ricrac, ribbon, button, hemp and a mini cookie cutter. The rubberstamped image and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find time to create a card or two! Cathy xx :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews