Friday, November 6, 2009

~Tis the Season~

Today, I spent the day re-organizing all my Halloween goodies and putting them back into storage for next year. Too many buttons, ribbons, paper punches and paper. Good-bye Halloween - hello Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I noticed a trend in Christmas papers this year.........more vintage blue! Perfect for Christmas and for the many winter months we will experience in Chicago.

I also managed to make a quick stop to Michaels today and boy did Martha Stewart put together quite a Christmas line of scrapbooking goodies. Be sure to check it out! :)

Well, off to make another card. I hope you all are getting ready for the holidays as well! Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews