Saturday, April 5, 2014

Coffee & Friends - SFYTT11


Happy Saturday - I hope you are enjoying your day! We finally have a beautiful blue sky and sunshine here in Chicago, but it definitely hasn't reach spring-like temperatures.  The view from the window is very deceiving! :)
This card was created based off of this months sketch at Reverse Confetti - love this sketch! The three strips that you see in the back is washi tape from Teresa Collins as well as the paper.  I also heat embossed my "latte art" on Kraft so that it gave a more "frothy" appearance.  Stamps used are Reverse Confetti's - Be a Barista and dies used are Reverse Confetti's - Love Note and Class Act.  I also used a coffee stain stamp from They Alley Way/Breakfast Club.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your weekend - Cathy xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews