Friday, April 4, 2014

Celebrate spring! - SRM1 {Celebrations}

TGIF! So.....I was just sitting here rolling through FB when my friend Lesley Croghan invited me to SRM's new Challenge Blog - thank you Lesley! :)  I am so happy you did!  I had so much fun creating this card.


DP's from Echo Park/Splendid Sunshine, umbrella stamp/die and fishtail banner die from PTI, flower die from MFT, rectangular die from Reverse Confetti.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a great weekend - Cathy xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love all the layers on your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Cathy! I am so happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layering and design! So glad that you play SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! I adore cards with umbrellas and your card is super adorable too. Thank you for playing along with The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sooo perfect for spring! Thank you for playing along with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and so glad you played along with us at the SRM Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along in the SRM Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews