Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's your birthday - Go-pher It! - STS15

 Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another fun challenge at Seize the Sketch!  This week, not only am I your hostess, but the sketch designer as well! I do hope you will find time to play along! :)
I am so excited to finally find the perfect sketch for my stamped image from Sugar Pea Designs - Go-Pher It!  I love this set because, it has a sentiment for just about every occasion! :)  DP's from Simple Stories/A Charmed Life, stitched circle die from Lil' Inker, misc. button and baker's twine.

Thanks for taking a peek - remember to stop by the blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from the DT! Enjoy your day - Cathy


12 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the embossed clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch! love your little gopher and the fun striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sketch Cathy and your image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just adorable, Cathy!! Love the clouds and your sketch showcases the little gopher beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He so stinking adorable Cathy! Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Cathy...he's so stinkin' cute!! I love your coloring and the clouds behind him :) Super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack, this is adorable! I love the embossed clouds and the fun image. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love the mix of papers and the embossed background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews