Sunday, March 16, 2014

easter greetings from Whimsie Doodles and DS142


Happy Sunday! I'm up on the blog today for Whimsie Doodles showcasing this darling image from our latest release - "Bunny's Basket" which can be found here. This and many more Easter images can found in shop and ready for instant download.

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at The Deconstructed Sketch - another perfect sketch that worked so well with my image.
Thanks for taking a peek - remember to stop by the blog daily to see what the Diva's are up to!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx

5 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to meet you tonight!!! Isn't it wonderful how crafters can get together and be instant friends? I so enjoyed the conversation and the pizza. I hope your drive home from the city was uneventful (and that your son had a key!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that bunny designs on your Easter card, simply amazing. and i love the colors as well.

    Love xxx
    Rasmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most beautiful card I've seen for Easter. I like the overall designs you used for it, the layers, colors and everything make it really stand out. That can make a perfect present for Easter 2014 for friends and family.

    Regards
    Prasad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews