Monday, February 25, 2013

You're Out of this WORLD! - FTL229

Good Morning and Happy Monday!  I took the day off today so that I could join my daughter for a tasting of the menu choices for her wedding, but that's not until a little later, so why not get atleast one card made?!?

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Clean & Simple.  I am really trying my hand at this technique - clean and simple.  It is much harder than it looks.  I still want to add, buttons, bows, chipboard, etc.  I keep telling myself "clean girl - go simple" - HA! :)

DP's, spaceship stamp and chipboard star from MME/Boy Crazy (oh so cute), star diecut and sentiment stamp from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. buttons.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and jump into the shower!  Have a great week - Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews