Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sew Cute - MFTGUESTDT0313

Happy Saturday!  How about all of this snow?!?  Luckily, we are no where near the East Coast, but we did have our fair share of ice and then some snow.  Hopefully, this will be the end of it! :)

This card was created based off of MFT's  - Guest Designer Challenge. I received my package of newly released goodies and boy, I couldn't wait to ink up my new stamps.

Supplies used:  Papers from MME, Die-namics button border and mini rolled roses,
stamps - PI's Cute as a Button - Felt - Bubblegum.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a great weekend!  Cathy xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, this is so darling! I love her sweet paper pieced outfit and the little felt rolled blossoms! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too darn cute! Love the felt roses. Good luck! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews